Benefits of a WSC Membership
- Miles of scenic trails
- Campsites with electrical hookup and water
- Restrooms, hot showers and clubhouse
- Anytime access to large lighted riding ring at
- Admission to WSC events including trail rides, shows (fun, running and open), and year end Christmas Bash
- Companionship and new friendships with horse
enthusiasts and trail riding fanatics and much more!
WSC meetings are held the first Monday of every month in the clubhouse at the saddle club grounds starting at 7:30pm. Everyone is invited to come and discuss club business including events planning, financial status, grounds maintenance and volunteer opportunities. It is a great opportunity to meet the WSC Board of Directors, contribute new ideas, meet other members and get involved.
Family - $50
Individual - $25
Student - $10
Hook Ups / per day - $10
Berry Pass - All riders must have a pass to ride on Berry College trails if you are not attending an organized WSC ride. Berry passes can be requested at the Gunby Equestrian Center at Berry College's Mountain Campus or by calling Marvin Howlett at 706-238-7736.
Campsites - $10 a day for electric hook up - Contact one of the Officers for instructions to turn on the water should you need water hook up. Click here to see a list of Officers.